We take the majority of our criminal cases to trial. If you're being charged with a crime, know that we'll go the distance when it comes to fighting aggressively to defend your freedom. You may be facing a felony, misdemeanor, or traffic offense, and your rights may have been violated during the course of your situation.
If so, you need our help to fight for your defense. Some of the common cases for which we advocate include:
- DUI/OVI. These refer to driving under the influence, or operating a vehicle under the influence; if you've been charged, we'll come to your aid.
- Drug Charges. Since the possession and sale of marijuana is still a crime in Kentucky, (as well as that of the other, more harmful drugs you can name, such as heroin or cocaine), you need a strong criminal defense attorney by your side.
- Felonies & Misdemeanors. Maybe you've been charged with a felony such as manslaughter, arson, larceny, or burglary — or a misdemeanor like obscenity or perjury. We can help.
- Suppression Hearings. Sometimes we may want to throw a piece of evidence out at trial, if we have doubts about its admissibility in court. Find out more during a free consultation.
- Motions to vacate. These involve overturning a court's previous judgment.
- Appeals. These are requests for a reevaluation of a court decision, especially if we can clarify an interpretation of the law.
Criminal law covers a broad range of misdemeanors and felonies. Chances are you know what you're facing, but it'll work out best for you to come in, brush up on the specifics of your case, and discuss the best way to defend your freedom.